- All fonts (printer & screen versions if applicable) used in document
- Scans (if provided) at a minimum of 150dpi at final output size for digital photography & inkjet, and 300dpi for pre-press applications
- List defining color space(s) (RGB-CMYK) utilized in documents
- List defining linked graphics, final trim sizes, crops, bleeds, etc.
- Anything else you think might help us meet your expectations.
File Formats – File Details:
- Preferred file formats: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design, and PDF.
- Proportions of the documents MUST match the desired final size and cropping must be clearly marked.
- Bleed (1/8″) should be included.
- Artwork MUST allow for finishing (pole pockets, grommets, frames, edge wraps, etc.).
- Any image/text that should not be stitched through must be far enough away from edges to accommodate stitching of sleeves and hems.
- When panel matching will be required, consider how this will affect the art. Type characters or critical image elements should not cross over panel breaks.
- To avoid confusion send ONLY files needed to produce the job.
- To ensure accurate color matching, specify Pantone (PMS) colors. When Pantone equivalent colors are not available, proofs are strongly recommended to review color. Do not create blends using Pantone colors.
- Submit files in appropriate file formats.
- Vector Art: Native file format or as an EPS (DO NOT submit Quark EPS files).
- Raster Art: Native file format or as an EPS or Tiff (DO NOT submit JPEGs, GIFs, PICTs, etc.). Include layered PSD or TIFF file(s) if additional editing is needed.
- Supply all support files. Include both printer and screen fonts for all files or convert all text to outlines. TrueType and MultipleMaster fonts are not recommended and may cause delays.
- PC Users – convert fonts to outline if no additional editing is needed.
- Support files MUST NOT be embedded. All files must be saved in an editable format and linked.
- Raster images must be Photoshop compatible.
- Vector images must be Illustrator compatible.
- Illustrator, In-Design or Freehand files using transparencies will be problematic; production delays should be expected. Call for recommendations on how to submit these files.
- All images should be saved at the appropriate resolution. DO NOT resize lower resolution files to a higher resolution.
- Digital Photo: 150 dpi at final print size.
- Noritsu photo: 400 dpi at final print size.
- Epson inkjet: no less than 150 dpi at final print size.
- Wide Format UV or Eco-Solvent: 75 – 150 dpi at final print size.
- Create and view Photoshop files in the appropriate color mode.
- CMYK for 4/c process printing
- RGB for all other output
- Embed ICC color profiles
Download a copy of our: